1. Explicit Income Target**
2. Participation in Equity markets
3. Lower volatility
4. Lower drawdowns
5. Regular Distributions
1. A different approach to value investing
2. Focus on "Margin of Safety"
3. Combining quality and value
4. Unconstrained approach - equity weighted portfolio
5. Longer-term time horizon
1. Delivered positive returns* regardless of market direction
2. Experienced investment team
3. Single Portfolio Manager risk mitigated by integrated team approach
4. Multiple layers of risk management
5. Low correlation with equities and bonds
The correct legal name of the sub-funds referenced above is with the prefix 'Pioneer Funds'.
*Performance refers to cumulative returns since 1 April 2013, the day Fabio Di Giansante starting managing the sub- fund. The inception date of the fund is 21 June 2011. Past performance does not guarantee and is not indicative of future results**This target income can be exceeded or undershot and should not be construed as an assurance or guarantee.