- An unconstrained, flexible fund that seeks to capture alternative sources of return
- Heightened absolute return objective, investing across numerous strategies and asset classes
- Actively invests in multiple directional and nondirectional strategies
- Strives to capitalise on market inefficiencies by taking positions in traditional and non-traditional asset classes
- Proprietary Risk Budgeting framework aims to manage volatility and portfolio drawdown
The correct legal name of the sub-fund mentioned above is Pioneer Funds - Multi-Strategy Growth
The risk limits set for Pioneer Funds - Absolute Return Multi-Strategy and Pioneer Funds - Multi-Strategy Growth differ, with a higher level being set for the Pioneer Funds - Multi-Strategy Growth which has consequently a higher value-at-risk limit. And thus investors should be made aware that Pioneer Funds - Multi-Strategy Growth may be more suitable for investors with a higher-risk appetite.